We invite you to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
for our upcoming drive to Cameron Highlands. The drive is planned as follows.
DAY 1 : SG to Cameron Highlands
5.30am - Gather at Bentley Showroom Singapore for registration and light refreshments.
6.00am - Convoy flags-off towards Tuas second link
8.00am - Breakfast at Yong Peng.
1.00pm - Lunch at Tanjung Tualang.
3.30pm Check-in at Cameron Highlands Resort.
7.00pm Dinner at the resort.
End of Day 1.
DAY 2 : Cameron Highlands
10.00am - Spirited drive from Cameron Highlands Resort to Raub. For those not joining the drive to Raub, an alternative 1/2 day Cameron Highlands Tour* can be arranged. Places visited will be Boh Tea Plantation, strawberry park & local products store. *Additional costs for 1/2 day tour applies.
12.30am - Lunch at Raub.
3.00pm - Convoy reaches back at Cameron Highlands Resort. Time for an afternoon siesta.
Optional afternoon activities
- Spa/massage sessions (booked directly with resort)
- Afternoon scones and tea at Smokehouse (within walking distance)
6.30pm - Group heads for authentic charcoal steamboat dinner, with amazing views of the valley.
8.30pm - Aftervisit, visit the night market for local produce and more street food.
End of Day 2.
DAY 3 : Cameron Highlands to Singapore
10.00am - Convoy leaves Cameron Highlands for the journey towards Singapore.
12.00pm - The final lunch is a little unique. The convoy will stop at the Sungai Buloh R&R for authentic Kajang Satay, washed down with teh tarik. Trust me, this meal will leave you satays-fied.
16.00pm - The convoy reaches Shell Gelang Patah, which is the last stop before crossing both customs and into Singapore.
End of drive.
- 2 pax / 1 car (1 Deluxe Room) : SGD 4,010.00 nett
- 3 pax / 1 car (2 Deluxe Rooms) : SGD 5,350.00 nett
- 4 pax / 1 car (2 Deluxe Rooms) : SGD 5,660.00 nett
* There are no extra bed provisions at Cameron Highlands Resort. Each room will only accommodate 2 pax.
- Accommodation at Cameron Highlands Resort for 2 nights (Deluxe Rooms).
- Convoy management and route guidance throughout entire drive.
- All meals : Day 1 (breakfast, lunch & dinner), Day 2 (breakfast, lunch & dinner), Day 3 (breakfast & lunch), not inclusive of alcoholic beverages.
- Touch N Go with sufficient stored value for the drive.
- Fuel during the trip (except the last stop at Shell Gelang Patah). All cars to arrive on Day 1 with full tank of fuel.
- In-car handheld radio sets.
- Towing of vehicles back to Singapore, in case of an incident or a breakdown. Charges apply based on location of incident.
- Traffic fines.
- Personal and vehicular insurance coverage.
- Personal incidental charges at the resort.
- Any other items not listed under 'Items Included'
Please register your interest NOW. If you have already indicated your interest on the members' whatsapp group, then you need not register again.
Those of you who can be accommodated, will be sent a confirmation and a payment invoice soon. You can pay by cheque upon receiving the invoice.
If you do not hear from us, then your registration would regretfully not have been accommodated.
Please refer to the digital brochure of the drive here